A confident seafood-focused high-end Italian with Dubai fountain views 48 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Classy understated decor, impressive food and a charismatic maitre’d makes Bice Mare a truly memorable experience. With fountain views, black-and-white pictures on the walls, white tablecloths and an invariably busy reservations list, Bice Mare is a ‘special occasion’ spot. The menu focuses on creatures from the sea. The signature dish is a salted cod for two, however the turbot in truffle oil is definitely recommended and rich in all the right ways. Service can be a little underwhelming on the knowledge front, but it’s sincere all the same. Prices can also be a bit of a shock with a small (although delicious) seafood linguine costing over Dhs100; but atmosphere and quality of flavours make the bill easier to digest.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 26 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 14 December,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.