Turkish restaurant and grill on Sheikh Zayed Road 28 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
With modest if not slightly tacky decor, Istanbul Flower is an unassuming restaurant to put it mildly. But you don’t visit Istanbul Flower for the visuals – you visit for the wholly authentic fare that has made the restaurant a surefire hit with the local Turkish community. The home-made cooking style and attention to detail makes relatively simple food absolutely divine. The only detraction are the sauces served at the beginning – while they appear to be a complementary precursor to the meal, you are in fact charged for them. Cheeky. As you’d expect from any good Turkish restaurant, the menu is as meat heavy, containing all favourites such as kebabs to the Iskender – a mix of succulent meats laid on the bed of rich labneh. Highly recommended.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 27 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 20 October,2008- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.