A family-friendly American-style Italian with big, sloppy portions Discuss this article
- Picture 1 of 2
This is the T.G.I Fridays of Italian restaurants – portions are big, options are plentiful and use of ingredients is heavy-handed. The location in the basement of DIFC means it's busiest during the weekday lunch rush. The tick-box menu covers pasta, meat mains, pizza and salads. Gluten-intolerant folk will be happy to hear they offer gluten-free pasta, the sauces of which tend to be rich. The pizza oven in the open plan kitchen looks the part, but the dough lacks the wood flavoured smoky crust we crave. The salads are a great lunchtime option thanks to big portions and inventive ingredients like cajun prawns with beetroot chips. Come here if you want American-style Italian.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 14 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 02 March,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 22 August,2007- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.