Modern Italian restaurant with Burj Khalifa views 40 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
The unlicensed venue looks the part – waiters bustle around busily, Italian chefs fuss, marble-lined interiors shine, however, the food, in general, disappoints. The ingredients in the antipasti don’t sing, pizzas are nice and crispy but not memorable, salads lack ingredients (we don’t like paying for lettuce) and pastas are hit and miss. That said, on our last visit the lemon and chilli prawn linguine struck the divine balance of buttery noodles and fresh and zingy ingredients: the crustaceans themselves perfectly plump and juicy. Memorable. So, next time you’re out and hankering an affordable pizza that affords a view of the world’s largest fountain – Urbano is your destination. Just don’t expect to be wowed by the food (unless, of course, you order the linguine).
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 28 August,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Kids staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 January,2010- reviewed by Caroline Garnar
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 January,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.