Top-end Thai at The Park Hyatt 15 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
BOOK A TABLE NOW
You’ll still be astounded by the Creek Marina side terrace of Thai Kitchen, all water fountains, table a deux and sparkly-lit palm trees. It is, in essence, what you move to Dubai for. It’s a good job that the food then manages to claim back some attention from the view, with an interesting take on Thai cuisine.
The menu’s split into sections such as grilled, steamed and wok but all the dishes are more like tapas size, and definitely are meant for sharing. The emphasis is on fresh ingredients and seafood – with even frogs legs making an appearance but there are dishes for those that aren’t fans of the sea. As waitresses wander round with huge bamboo baskets of fragrant rice to mop it all up with, you won’t mind the slightly stilted arrival of dishes as they’re cooked, which really, just gives you more time to enjoy the atmosphere.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 08 August,2007- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 August,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 29 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 19 December,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 25 August,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.