A great location but service can be hit and miss 62 Reviews
Karma Kafe offers business lunch every weekday. Dhs99 Timings: Noon-3pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Picture 1 of 2
From the founders of Buddha Bar, this Asian-fusion concept is more restaurant than bar. That said, it often hosts DJ sets from lounge legends, which makes it worth a visit for a mixed drink at the bar and a sampling of some of the excellent snacks. However, those who want to settle in for a meal should book in advance and get a table on the terrace for great views of the fountains. While the sushi rolls and other pan-Asian treats are pretty good, it’s arguable that Karma Kafe is not the force it once was – largely down to the service, which can be hurried and short with customers, especially when trying to persuade them to vacate their table. This aside, Karma is worth visiting for its breathtaking location and a chance to rub shoulders with some of Dubai’s beautiful people.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 11 August,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 July,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 14 June,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.