Elaborate Thai restaurant with meal deals 6 Reviews
Blue Elephant is laid out in the style of an ‘authentic’ Thai village, complete with traditional huts, waterfalls, streams and lush greenery. It certainly looks great but is undermined by the inconsistency of the dishes. – stir-fried seafood, chicken satay and vermicelli salad are decent enough but, stir-fried fillet of beef with green peppercorn and garlic sauce are spoiled somewhat by over use of lemongrass. However, Blue Elephant is atill worth visiting for with a number of affordable and fun theme nights that run throughout the week.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 22 March,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 July,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 July,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 September,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.