Beach Bar & Grill
International cuisine, al fresco setting and a romantic vibe 12 Reviews
Beach Bar & Grill, as the name suggests, offers views of azure waters punctuated by luxury yachts, the occasional jet-ski buzzing about, and sibling venue One&Only The Palm in the distance. The menu, meanwhile, features everything from traditional Arabic mezze to club sandwiches to Mediterranean seafood dishes. Try the Portuguese cataplana of shellfish (clams, mussels, prawns, scallops and crabs with cooked beef chorizo, tomatoes, vegetables and fresh herbs) or the simple-yet-delicious seafood and steak. The restaurant is laidback, yet ever so classy and the kind of restaurant you wish you had the time and money to eat at every lunchtime. Until then, just enjoy the occasional long lunch set to the sound of the ocean. Very nice indeed.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 11 January,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 February,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 February,2002- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.