Celebrities offers a very pleasant, romantic night out 1 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
At the bottom of a staircase inside the plush One&Only Royal Mirage, cosy decor is juxtaposed against a peculiarly anti-social seating arrangement. Celebrities is characterised by its inconsistencies, a supposedly romantic restaurant which goes almost out of its way to make sure couples face anything but each other. Avoid the snails, which though they arrive sans shell still manage to be gritty, and opt for a reasonably-sized portion of scallops instead. As far as mains are concerned, red meat fares better than the seafood options, and the tenderloin is a perfect cut, even when served rare. However, the choice picks of the menu are let down by the inconsistency of the staff. Still, overlook this and you can enjoy a decent dining experience in an interesting venue.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 06 December,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 March,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.