- Picture 1 of 2
This Asian fusion restaurant is on a mission to master every cuisine from China to Thailand. While the majority of restaurants in this city manage to fail such an ambitious task, Toshi get its right – especially if the crowds are anything to go by. On weeknights it hosts themed spreads and on our last visit, the place was heaving brunch-style, Thursday night offers an all-you-can-eat Thai buffet for an a very affordable Dhs215 (including drinks). Options for the à la carte menu are plentiful too. Whether you’re after sashimi, wok-fried king crab, Thai beef-style salad, wagyu beef strips or deep-fried ice cream, there is something for everything and it’s all totally edible, without being overpriced.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 September,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 01 March,2010- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 30 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 May,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.