Arabian Tea House
Sun-drenched courtyard in historic Bastakiah 5 Reviews
UPDATE: Basta Art Café is now called Arabian Tea House
There is no other cafe quite like Basta Art in the city: its location is what makes it both unique and a bit of a pain to travel to for most of us - it's positioned at the heart of Bastakiya, Dubai's low-rise, wind-tower-dotted heritage area. Basta also impresses with its menu. Order any salad and you'll receive a mountain of colourful superfood, typically with a fiery dressing and warm bread on the side, while the juices and fresh lemonade really zip across the taste buds. An ideal spot for a healthy start to your Friday morning, we recommend every Dubaian try one of the city's finest cafes at least once.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 29 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 01 August,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 February,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 June,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.