North Indian cuisine in the heart of Deira 95 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Expect a warm welcome from friendly staff, while gentle strains of soft classical music played by expert musicians adds that subtle extra to the ambience. It is five-star fabulous but not in a stuffy, pretentious way; however, the only thing diners will remember is the food...the glorious food. This is how it should be: tender, melt-in-the-mouth meat, aromatic bread and fresh vegetables all delicately prepared, with flavours that excite but not overwhelm. Many will argue that Handi is a little too out of the way to go for a decent curry and they are right – you don’t just go here for ‘good’, you go here for ‘great’ and a trip there is, in our eyes, always going to be worth it.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 28 February,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 27 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 06 March,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 17 December,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.