Japanese food in the Emirates Towers Boulevard 3 Reviews
Competing with a number of the city’s biggest names, including nearby The Ivy and Tokyo@the Towers, ET Sushi is a high-end sushi train and à la carte restaurant that serves up signature delights, as well as more standard Japanese fare. The interior is light, airy and welcoming, and the atmosphere pleasant. Dishes like the spicy salmon tartare with hot mayonnaise, cabbage and avocado bring this eatery up a notch, and the whatchamacallit rolls, topped with a seared slice of wagyu beef and melted cheesy mayonnaise, are delicious. The foie gras with sticky rice is also worth a try and meat lovers will go ga-ga over the tender lamb chops with a katsu-style mustard dipping sauce, cooked to perfection. The only downfall is that the menu is a little over-ambitious, with not all menu items actually available. Any reservations you might have will vanish, however, as soon as the dessert arrives – particularly the delectable lime crème brûlée with sweet chestnut cream.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 19 April,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 August,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 July,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.