Failsafe choice for a memorable meal 39 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
The food is always very good, service exceptional and entertainment...well, entertaining (if a little too loud for a first date setting). The menu is extensive and there’s a lot to choose from, including stellar vegetarian options and seafood favourites but the zafrani murgh malai tikka – where saffron and cream coat the most tender chunks of chicken – is a standout. If that doesn’t sound appetising, ask waiters to suggest dishes based on spice and flavour preferences. Over the years, Aangan has become a failsafe choice for a great Indian meal out in the city and our only quibble is that, while they almost always deliver to expectations, we really wish they’d now throw caution to the wind, take a few more risks and make the leap from great to amazing.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 03 November,2011- reviewed by Oliver Robinson
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 17 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 26 July,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.