Regal Indian food in Garhoud 21 Reviews
If you’re looking for good, wholesome Indian food, this charming restaurant in Garhoud ticks all the boxes. The cosy decor, warm service, live entertainment and delicious curries more than satisfy - almost all their dishes boast a distinctly authentic taste and, thankfully, no sub-standard meat has ever passed our lips while eating here (trust us, it happens more often than not in the city). While we’ve always made a beeline for the Garhoud branch, India Palace’s alternate location on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence is slowly winning us over too, especially during the cooler months when you can tuck in to a curry out on the sidewalk and watch the Marina crowds pass by.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 27 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 25 December,2007- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.