Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant in Dubai 54 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Sanjeev Kapoor is to Indian food what Jamie Oliver is to British grub – a friendly face making the cuisine accessible (ready-made meals ahoy) while also acting as an innovator, pushing things forward. His only Dubai restaurant, Khazana, is a slightly tired-looking yet still pleasant space, think water features and greenery, in the licensed Al Nasr Leisureland. It serves confident creations and bold flavours to an almost consistently full room. Everything we’ve ever tried there we’ve liked – from the pleasantly bitter eggplant curry to the juicy prawn and salmon grills – however, we do think it’s too expensive for what it is. At Dhs115 for a mixed grill and Dhs35 for a small bowl of raita, it can be hard to swallow.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 15 January,2008- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 13 December,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 January,2002- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.