Indian eatery with authentic Mughal food, worth a try if you're on a perfect curry mission 33 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
The fantastic singer crooning sad love songs on broken hearts and forgotten lovers is apt – Rasoi, once our preferred destination for an excellent Indian meal in Deira, is now but a shadow of its former self. The decor and ambience is rustic chic done well, the menu extensive, and staff nothing short of friendly and efficient, but the food is...well, boring. Tikkas like the malai murgh see stringy chicken leave an unpleasant aftertaste and soups are pumped with colouring but little flavour. Rasoi’s saving grace has to be their mutton biryani. In fact, we’d recommend skipping everything else in favour of this fragrant, flavourful dish where the meat is delicously tender and rice cooked just right.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 23 March,2009- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 December,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.