World famous Pakistani restaurant in Dubai's Satwa neighbourhood 45 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
With plastic tables and chairs spilling out onto the pavement at its Satwa location, lit up by the bright florescent lights of its buzzing interior, Ravi’s is hardly a place for wowing visitors or wooing loved ones. What it does offer, however, is simple, authentic food in basic, no-frills fashion – and it won’t fail to impress, leaving you with a dining experience to rival the best of the five-star hotels. The dahl is consistently delicious, the chicken tikka – baked in the tandoor oven– perfectly spiced, and the lamb curry smooth and creamy. And the best bit? You’ll invariably pay just Dhs25 per person. It won’t be for everyone, but if you’re looking for an easygoing, unpretentious and soulful dining experience, pull up a chair at Ravi’s.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 14 April,2008- reviewed by Guy Dimond
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 01 November,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 February,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.