Options by Sanjeev Kapoor
Lively Indian World Trade Centre 60 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
For authentic Indian close to the business hub of the World Trade Centre, you can’t beat Options, the Dubai link in celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s chain of restaurants. The plush, slightly over-the-top interior, complete with vast chandeliers, gold-framed mirrors and glitzy accessories, might make you feel like you’ve boarded a cruise liner, but don’t let that put you off – after all, it’s the food you’ve come for. The generous menu certainly gives you plenty of options, and attentive staff will happily translate things for you and make recommendations. The staple tandoori chicken is roasted to perfection and makes for an excellent starter to share, while the Malabar prawn curry packs just the right amount of heat. A pleasant enough experience, if a little pricey.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 15 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 18 July,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 21 June,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 25 August,2005- reviewed by Matthew Lee
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.