Top end Indian at the Royal Mirage 14 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Descending down the staircase with candles and elegant ethnic wall fixtures, you’ll no doubt enter the moodlit restaurant with great expectations. Staff are friendly and cordial, but not as efficient as you’d like at times. The menu looks deceivingly small, but there’s enough variety to choose from, especially if you like seafood. Nina does offer guests the choice of large or small portions, and appetizers will set you back about Dhs45 while a ‘large’ main that’s good enought to share is a little over Dhs90 - not bad for a high-end meal in one of the most romantic settings in town. A word of advice though, you may as well order a drink with your meal, as a bottle of still Evian water here will set you back Dhs33.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 19 March,2009- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 31 March,2008- reviewed by Becky Lucas
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 29 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 06 March,2006- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 April,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.