Pub grub behind the Crowne Plaza hotel 12 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
Fibber Magee’s may not be much to look at – it’s definitely on the dark and dank side – but it always manages to attract a cheery crowd (especially on Tuesdays, when it has a pub quiz).
While the grub is standard British/Irish pub fare – fish and chips, beans on toast, burgers – what the kitchen does, it does well.
The batter-fried hammour is light and moist, while the chips are fat and crisp. In other words, just as you’d want your plate of fish and chips to be. While the calorie-conscious should eat before they come, vegetarians need not fear, as the menu boasts some tempting meat-free options as well.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 24 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 December,2004- reviewed by Matthew Lee
- 01 August,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.