Regal Indian food in Garhoud 21 Reviews
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
It’s a regal name but this superb Indian restaurant deserves it. Not only is the interior visually stunning, the delectable array of food is fit for a maharaja.
Feast your eyes on the intricate wood panelling, dainty ceiling paintings and pretty copper tableware before feasting your tastebuds on interesting dishes like the banjara kofta – a soft ball of crushed paneer rolled in spinach, deep-fried and served with a spicy tomato gravy, or the moreish spinach and lentil patties.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 21 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 25 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 06 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 25 December,2007- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.