Classy restaurant with excellent drink deals 15 Reviews
Glasshouse’s Dhs1 beverage deal
Order any two main courses and enjoy drinks for Dhs1 each. From Dhs150 (two main courses) Timings: 7pm-11pm (Monday)
Choose between the Arabic or Indian three-course business lunch menu. Dhs75 (three courses) Timings: 12.30pm-3.30pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Offering an à la carte menu from the Hilton’s top chefs, including roasts, Yorkshire puddings, eggs, pancakes and unlimited selected mixed bubbly beverages. Dhs295 (unlimited house beverages) Timings: 12.30pm-3.30pm (Friday)
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
Perhaps the link to its fine-dining, Gordon Ramsay-owned neighbour, Verre, has influenced the food for the better.
Or perhaps it’s the fact that Verre’s chef, Matt Pickop, oversees the menu here as well. Regardless, given the high quality of the food at Glasshouse, the bill at the end of the night is always surprisingly low.
The mussels, served in a divinely lemony broth, make a hearty and comforting main course. Lovers of pork belly are also in for a treat, as the variant here is meltingly delicate. The gooey, teeth-clinchingly sweet banoffee cheesecake makes a decadent end to a splendid meal. Friday brunches – a cut above the usual Dubai booze-fests – are also a popular option here, as are the Monday drink deals (Dhs10 per drink when you order two courses.
Basically a grand spot if you want Verre-quality food at a lower price.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 21 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 March,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 09 August,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 01 May,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 February,2004- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 June,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 October,2002- reviewed by Rob Orchard
- 01 March,2002- reviewed by Carolyn Robb
- 01 December,2001- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.