Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant in Dubai 52 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
Celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s Khazana is a great family eatery thanks to its mild, but very tasty curries. The cane furniture and plants dotted around the room create a relaxed, homely atmosphere and the waiters are a friendly bunch.
The Masala popadoms are a cracking start to a delicious meal, in which hints of chilli in the dishes are more a friendly pat on the back, rather than a well-weighted punch. This may displease hardcore spice fans, but at least your tastebuds aren’t so sizzled you can’t taste the other flavours.
But the menu is huge, so if you really want to blow your head off, there’s sure to be a dish that’ll do it in there somewhere. Over all, Khazana is a safe bet for a great curry and a relaxed night out.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 25 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 07 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 15 January,2008- reviewed by James Brennan
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 13 December,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 January,2002- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.