We try the business lunch at the popular steakhouse 9 Reviews
New Year's Eve offer
A five-course set menu featuring Norwegian langoustine and scallops, Australian wagyu beef tenderloin and dessert. Dhs1,900 (with selected beverages and bubbly) (Wednesday)
- Picture 1 of 2
BOOK A TABLE NOW
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
Wander past the indoor rainforest (yes, rainforestin the Grand Hyatt, and find a classy, sedate eatery decked out in metal, dark woods, and crimson leather, which serves some of the most succulent steaks in town.
There’s not a huge amount of atmosphere, and it’s lucky the decor makes for pleasant surroundings as there’s no spectacular view or alfresco eating, but it has dollops of appeal thanks to its friendly, attentive staff and food that will have you positively fit to burst as you finish every last bite. Steak is obviously the main attraction, although there are fish and vegetarian options on offer.
Meat eaters can choose from various cuts, including the esteemed wagyu, and tailor it to their specification by selecting a piquant sauce, creamy mash or crunchy chips and crispy and light onion rings, among other accompaniments. The cheesecake and chocolate fondant desserts are in keeping with the rest of the wickedly indulgent meal.
You should expect to pay top dollar for steak such as this; that way you won’t choke on your cappuccino when the bill comes.By Time Out Dubai staff
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 23 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 21 March,2012- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 12 September,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 28 March,2011- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 03 November,2008- reviewed by Daisy Carrington
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 12 July,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 27 April,2006- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
- 17 December,2005- reviewed by Time Out Dubai
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.