Pricey seafood Garhoud 7 Reviews
Scampi prawns promotion
Scampi prawns are available this month, prepared in a number of different styles. Dhs280 per kg Timings: 12.30pm-3pm, 7pm-11.30pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
From Time Out Dubai Eating Out 2009
The food at Seafood Market is as fresh as you can get, given that it’s still swimming. We advise you to get over your images of Nemo’s sweet little face and order your choice be sautéed, steamed or deep-fried.
There are some more lifeless-looking options displayed on beds of ice if you prefer; the varieties range from hammour to miniature shark and seemingly anything in between. The fish is cooked very well, and we recommend the lemon butter sauce for a delicate zing to complement the smokiness of the Bauri fish.
Desserts are also good, and watching the koi carp swim beneath the glass floor is enough to keep you entertained if your date is of the boring sort.
Time Out Dubai,
- Previous reviews
- 27 April,2015- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 24 April,2014- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 10 April,2013- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 05 April,2010- reviewed by Time Out Dubai staff
- 26 March,2008- reviewed by Jeremy Lawrence
- 12 March,2007- reviewed by Time Out Dubai Staff
- 30 April,2006- reviewed by TimeOut Dubai Staff
- 01 January,2003- reviewed by Rob Orchard
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.