Pay with your Visa card to get these exciting offers
Terms & Conditions of the Time Out Visa Offers Scheme1. The discount can only be used on purchases made by the named VISA cardholder and payment must be made with a Visa Card.
2. If required, the Cardholder must present additional identification to gain the discount.
3. Cardholders must be aged 21 or over.
4. The Cardholder is only entitled to discounts from participating outlets.
5. Cardholders must respect the management of participating outlets' right to refuse entry.
6. Discounts or offers available on the scheme are subject to availability.
7. The discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. The discount may not be used during traditional holidays, public holiday or on New Year's Eve.
9. By use of this discount you agree to the Time Out Visa Offers Scheme terms and conditions and any amendments.
Terms & Conditions of Membership of the Time Out Visa Offers Scheme (The Scheme)
Membership of the Time Out Visa Offers Scheme is offered under the following Terms & Conditions:1. Time Out agrees to promote the Member's outlet on the Time Out Website and include therein.
2. Time Out agrees to promote the Scheme in the relevant magazine from time to time.
3. Time Out agrees to send an electronic newsletter to its database on a monthly basis promoting the Membership discounts, which will link to the Visa discount channel.
4. Time Out agrees to promote Membership discounts on a rotational basis through official Time Out social media.
5. Should the Member wish to change the discounts offered, Time Out undertakes to amend the website entry within seven days, but most changes will be made in 48 hours.
6. Time Out agrees to promote and drive the scheme’s awareness through its website.
7. From time to time, Time Out as a promotional measure for the Scheme, may visit participating outlets as a ‘secret shopper’ to test the customer experience of the scheme.
8. Either Time Out, Visa or the Member may withdraw from this agreement by giving the other fourteen (14) days written notice of its intention to do so.
9. The Member agrees to offer the discounts stated in the Letter of Acceptance in good faith and observe User Terms and Conditions related to the offer stated therein or to be found on the Time Out website.
10. If any dispute arises with a Visa cardholder over the use of the discount, the Member agrees to act reasonably.
11. Each Party hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the other Party, which shall include its affiliates, officers, agents and representatives, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgements, obligations, losses, penalties, expenses or damages (including without limitation lawyers' fees and expenses) of whatsoever kind and nature imposed on the other Party by a Third Party arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions and the Letter of Acceptance.
12. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions or the Letter of Acceptance, in no event shall either party be liable to the other for consequential or indirect losses, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the loss of profits or goodwill, whether or not a party has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
13. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions or the Letter of Acceptance, nothing herein or in the Letter of Acceptance shall make either party liable to the other for any amount greater than United Arab Emirates Dirhams One Hundred Thousand (AED100,000) in the aggregate.
14. Time Out reserves the right to approve the outlets participating in the Scheme and shall have the right to cancel the membership without prejudice of any participating outlet with immediate effect.
15. The Participating Outlet agrees to have the necessary permissions and approvals in place to run offers and promotions as detailed in the Agreement Letter executed with ITP.
16. These Terms & Conditions and the Letter of Acceptance do not create any joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between Time Out, its associates and affiliates, and the Member.
17. These Terms & Conditions and any Agreement of which they form a part shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The English language text shall prevail over all translations of these Terms & Conditions.
Notices to Time Out may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please contact email@example.com
- Ajman, Ajman
- Ajman Corniche, Ajman
- Ajman Uptown, Ajman
- Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
- Al Hada District, Riyadh
- Al Khobar Al Shamalia, Dammam
- Al Mawaleh South, Muscat
- Al Nasiriah, Riyadh
- Al Olayya District, Riyadh
- Al Rawabi, Khobar
- Al Sahafa District, Riyadh
- Alila Jabal Akhdar
- Amman Marriott Hotel
- Bay Avenue
- Bay La Sun Hotel & Marina
- Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski
- Centara Muscat Hotel Oman
- City Seasons Hotel
- Conrad Dubai
- Courtyard by Marriott Riyadh Olaya
- Courtyard Riyadh Diplomatic Quarter
- Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah