Win a zombie survival experience in Dubai

Take on JLT's Phobia escape room with Time Out Dubai

Have you ever had to flee zombies?

Well, at Dubai's Phobia in JLT, the Time Out Dubai team did just that.

Using all of their (limited) cunning, wit and skill, Darragh, Emily and Jeff took on the 60-minute post-apocalyptic escape room challenge.

And it certainly wasn't without its frights…

Set in a dystopian, post-apocalyptic future, where 80 percent of humanity has been wiped out and the remaining 20 percent have turned into zombies, your team has to escape the confines of your shelter – which after providing safe refuge for more than 20 years has begun to shut down.

Just one hour stands between you and a zombie invasion piling through the doors, so get to the secret exit before time runs out.

Here’s how it went down when team Time Out gave it a shot, and if you comment on the video below and subscribe to the Time Out Dubai  YouTube channel you can win an experience at Phobia for you and your mates to come along and see if you’re better than us.

Every week we get out and about into this awesome city and find out the best stuff there is going on.

Whether it’s jumping out of planes, jumping off mountains, swimming with sharks, failing to surf, taking on the city’s craziest food challenges, getting a kiss from a sea lion, falling out of supercars or anything in between, if it’s happening in your city, the Time Out Dubai crew are on it.

Click here to visit the Time Out Dubai YouTube channel now.

Sponsored: Hendrick’s DXB Cucumber Day is fast approaching

This week’s episode of the Time Out Dubai podcast rolls up its sleeves

The al fresco theme park will be opening its gates with a new show

The critically acclaimed Shakespeare play will be performed in January

The beachside dining spot is celebrating international coffee day at its brand-new branch

Feeling the pinch? Fear not. We've got 16 weekend feasts for under Dhs300 for you

Newsletters

Follow us