With a beautiful palm lined beach and four swimming pools, this is a place for everyone whether you just want to do nothing or something more active – the ultimate family themed report. All sorts of water sports are catered for here through Watercooled Dubai with something every member of the family can do either alone, or together. Sailing, power boating, zapcat, kitesurfing, windsurfing and more are all on offer.
Why it’s good for kids:
• Four different swimming pools to choose from
• The resort has stables for resort horse rides
• Animal corner which houses camels, roosters, quails, rabbits, tortoises and goats
• Creche facilities available for kids four months to four years
• Kids club ‘cool zone’ for kids aged four to twelve years
• Kids club ‘chill zone’ for kids aged between 12 and 17 years old
• Kids menus are available at La Fontana and Sports Cafe
Why parents like it:
• Over 15 restaurant and bars on sit
• Choice of swimming pools
• A wide range of water and land based activities are availableDhs180 on weekdays and Dhs250 on weekends for adults. Dhs90 on weekdays and Dhs110 on weekends for kids under 12.Day pass includes access to pools and beach, all other activities are optional extras. Jebel Ali Golf Resort, Jebel Ali. www.jaresortshotels.com (04 814 5555).