Citymax Hotel Al Barsha at the Mall
Time Out Says
• The hotel has a small rooftop pool and fully-equipped gym on the 14th floor – there are actually really decent views of the Burj Al Arab from here too.
• You’re right next to Ski Dubai – take advantage of the cold snow when the summer temperatures sore.
• For an all-you-can-eat-and-drink deal, Citymax has one of the cheapest brunches in town in its Maxx Music Bar on a Friday lunchtime.
• The hotel can organise desert adventure tours, where you can go dune bashing, watch traditional belly dancing and eat an Arabic meal at sunset.
• For a spot of shisha, head to the nearby Pullman Hotel’s pool bar Vantage.
By Time Out Dubai staff | 10 Jul 2011
Recommended for you in Hotels
Hotel stay offers with food, drinks and entertainment included
From Dhs129 per person with pizza and beverages included
Get credit back for food and drink and more
The Rub' al Khali designs are inspired by the landscape
Anyone travelling from Dubai, Sharjah and other emirates will get the test free