Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
Time Out Says
• There’s a fitness centre with a fully-equipped gym and an outdoor swimming pool, but if you’re in the mood to unwind, pay a visit to the modern Arabic Saray Spa and experience a sleek hammam.
• Marriott Harbour also has comprehensive business and meeting facilities, so whether you plan on hosting an event or arranging meetings with clients, you’ll have expert catering, high-speed internet, and state-of-the-art audiovisual resources available to you.
• The Observatory, high up on the 52nd floor, serves up a memorable dinner and has amazing views over Dubai Marina. It has a happy hour from 6pm-8pm, whilst the Counter Culture cafe is open for both breakfast and lunch.
• To stock up on bikinis and other essentials, head to nearby Dubai Marina Mall, only a few minutes drive away.
• Head to Skydive Dubai, right opposite the hotel, where you can jump over the Palm from 13,000 feet!
By Time Out Dubai staff | 10 Jul 2011
Recommended for you in Hotels
Sponsored: Buy one, get one free brunches, two for one main courses and more…
Sponsored: Escape the heat, not the city with these brilliant deals
Sponsored: From special summer staycation deals to a relaxing pool and beach day
Sponsored: Ladies’ night, pool and spa day deals and more
Hotel stay offers with food, drinks and entertainment included