This summer, it’s hard to avoid the special offers and promotions. The combination of the traditionally quiet months and, dare we say it, the credit crunch, means that everyone is trying to give us a good deal. But some, as ever, are better than others. We checked out Jumeirah’s seasonal deal at Emirates Towers.
Combine amazing views, slick service, and shopping, and we’ve pretty much got our ideal break. Throw in beach passes and a free day at Wild Wadi, and everyone’s covered.
It’s easy to forget how amazing the Dubai skyline is when you’ve lived here for a while. But it’s impossible not to notice how magnificent it is when you take a peek out of one of the suite windows at Emirates Towers on Sheikh Zayed Road. You could literally stare at the traffic streaming by forever. It’s amazing how therapeutic it is when you’re not stuck in it.
The suites at Emirates Towers aren’t huge, but they’re plenty big enough for a couple of days break. The raised bedroom area gives an apartment feel, while the lounge, with its amazing views and small work area if you can’t bear to be away from your laptop, combines modernity with comfort. Besides, with the great deals attached to the hotel’s summer promotion, you don’t need to spend much time in your room. With Dhs200 to spend at Emirates Towers shopping mall – which is conveniently attached to the hotel through a walkway – not to mention free beach passes and a day at Wild Wadi.
After a hard day of keeping cool, splashing about on the slides, followed by a spot of shopping, you can return to the hotel for a slap-up meal. We opted for dinner at Emirates Towers signature steak house, The Rib Room, and weren’t disappointed. Great service, lovely food, and surprisingly reasonable prices, made for a fun night. Follow dinner with cocktails and a spot of karaoke at the hotel’s top crooning spot Harry Ghatto’s and your weekend of summer fun is sorted.
Book your weekend stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers from Dhs800 per room per night on single or double occupancy, inclusive of benefits, charges and fees.
Valid for bookings of weekend stays until 31 December 2009. The weekend offer includes the following exclusive benefits:
• Breakfast at Mosaico restaurant situated in the lobby of the hotel.
• Complimentary beach access inclusive of convenient shuttle transfers from and to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
• Complimentary shuttle service and access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
• A gift voucher with a value of Dhs200, which may be redeemed at select boutiques in the Boulevard at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, home to over 50 world renowned luxury fashion brands, valid during your stay.
• 30% off on food and beverages.
• Complimentary wireless and broadband Internet in your room.
• Early check-in at 10.00 am and late checkout from at 4.00 pm.
For more information contact, Room Reservations at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 04 319 8500.