Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Time Out Says
• There’s an outdoor infinity pool that overlooks the sea and a health club and spa if you want to let off some steam.
• Dine at The Talk Restaurant & Lounge – a three-pronged concept outlet that offers international cuisine, daily themed nights and entertainment, and an a la carte sushi bar. The West Beach Bistro & Sports Lounge serves up a modern twist on pub classics, while The Falls Lobby Lounge is the perfect spot for light bites.
• The hotel is near to Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dubai Marina Walk.
• Every Tuesday, ladies can enjoy free flow bubbly at bar/restaurant The Talk.
• For some of the best beach views with your drinks, head to chilled bar Wavebreakers at the Hilton just over the road.
By Time Out Dubai Staff | 10 Jul 2011
Recommended for you in Hotels
The all-inclusive Ras Al Khaimah hotel reopens on July 20
Expect breakfast, a six-course lunch and unlimited beverages every weekend
Get discounts in RAK this summer at this top hotel
Plus kids dine for free with this Barsha Heights deal
Weekend getaway offer includes brunch for two