Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Time Out Says
• There’s an outdoor infinity pool that overlooks the sea and a health club and spa if you want to let off some steam.
• Dine at The Talk Restaurant & Lounge – a three-pronged concept outlet that offers international cuisine, daily themed nights and entertainment, and an a la carte sushi bar. The West Beach Bistro & Sports Lounge serves up a modern twist on pub classics, while The Falls Lobby Lounge is the perfect spot for light bites.
• The hotel is near to Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dubai Marina Walk.
• Every Tuesday, ladies can enjoy free flow bubbly at bar/restaurant The Talk.
• For some of the best beach views with your drinks, head to chilled bar Wavebreakers at the Hilton just over the road.
By Time Out Dubai Staff | 10 Jul 2011
Recommended for you in Hotels
And it's less than Dhs400, including breakfast
It includes two adventure experiences for under Dhs300
30% off bookings, breakfast and free access to Dubai Creek Golf Club
See volcanoes and more on the table as you eat