The Address, Dubai Marina
Time Out Says
• Five minutes away is the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, a trendy, terraced bar where locals enjoy eyeing up the multi-million pound boats moored below.
• Chic hotel bar Blends offers free cosmopolitans all night for ladies, every Thursday. Expect to find it packed come 9pm.
• Need a manicure? One of Dubai’s best nail spa chains, N Spa, can be found in the mall next door.
• For a decent roast, head to sister hotel the Address Montgomerie’s Nineteen restaurant for succulent dishes with views over the hotel’s fairway.
• The nearest beach is literally a 10-minute stroll away, down on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence.
By Time Out Dubai staff | 10 Jul 2011
Recommended for you in Hotels
It includes two adventure experiences for under Dhs300
30% off bookings, breakfast and free access to Dubai Creek Golf Club
See volcanoes and more on the table as you eat
To international travellers who stay five nights or more
Sponsored: Buy one, get one free brunches, two for one main courses and more…