Feeling the summer heat? We’ve got something that will turn your frown upside down next month while it's a bit toasty outside.
The Laughter Factory is back in July and the line-up guarantees to put a smile on your sweaty face.
First on the bill is Glaswegian comic Stewart Mitchell, followed by US comedy star Cory Michaelis – with Canada’s Allyson June Smith completing the side-splitting ensemble.
The tour kicks off on Tuesday July 11 at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach in JBR and runs until Friday July 19 at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
Mitchell is known for his sharp one-liners, having written for Mock the Week, News Quiz as well as a tonne of other TV and radio comedies.
Michaelis’ anecdotes about his day job and co-workers will have you howling – and possibly slightly shocked, while Smith’s bold observational style will leave you creased.
Tickets for the “So Far Out! It’s in!” tour cost Dhs160 or if you get in there before Thursday July 4 you’ll get them for Dhs140.
There’s nothing a good laugh won’t cure – except sunburn. So don't forget that factor 50.
- Thursday July 11 – Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, JBR 9pm
- Friday July 12 – Grand Millennium, Barsha Heights 9pm
- Wednesday July 17 – Park Rotana, Abu Dhabi, 8pm
- Thursday July 18– Arabian Ranches Golf Club, Dubai 7.30pm
- Thursday July 18 – TRYP by Wyndham, Dubai 9pm
- Friday July 19 – Dukes Dubai The Palm 7pm
- Friday July 19 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, 9pm
Dhs140 (early bird), Dhs160 (regular tickets). Times and locations vary, thelaughterfactory.com.