Some of the city’s finest chefs will be presenting their best dishes at Taste Of Dubai 08.
They will be showing off the tricks of the trade and giving visitors to sample food.
Scroll down for expert tuition and a recipe that will let you cook like a pro in your own home
Restaurant: Indego, Grosvenor House
Chef: Vineet Bhatia
Signature dish: Coconut and Truffle Lamb Korma
800 gms Lamb dices
250 gms Sliced onions
100 gms Tomato puree
1 sprig Curry leaves
30 gms Ginger garlic paste
1 tbs Red chilli powder
1 tbs Coriander powder
5 gms Cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom
20 ml Corn oil
100 ml Coconut milk
1 tbs Chilli garlic paste
for garnish Grated coconut
To taste Salt
1. Marinate the cleaned lamb cubes with ginger garlic paste and salt. Keep aside.
2. Heat up oil in a pan add whole spices, curry leaves, once it starts to splutter add sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
3. Add marinated lamb cubes and sauté for another 10 minutes.
4. Add red chilly powder, coriander powder and continue the sauté.
5. Add tomato puree and continue the cooking. Once the lamb above to done add coconut milk and chilli garlic paste. Adjust the consistency and seasonings.
6. Serve hot with saffron pulao, garnished with grated coconut.