Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice
200g chicken leg boneless diced
75g potato & wheat powder each
50g pineapple sliced
20g each pepper red, yellow, green triangle shaped
150g home-made Chinese sweet & sour sauce
30g starch slurry
15g garlic minced
3g white pepper powder
10g sesame oil
5g cooking sauce
5g chicken powder
2g baking powder
• Marinate the chicken with marinating seasoning.
• Keep in chiller for 12 hours.
• Then mix the egg, potato starch and marinated chicken.
• Coat it with dry flour and mould into round shape.
• Keep in chiller for 40 minutes then deep-fry till the chicken balls are hard and dry.
• Heat the Chinese sweet & sour sauce with pepper and pineapple.