Breaded seafood skewers on fried rice
20g bread crumbs
5cc tonkatzu sauce
15g lemon slice
For fried rice
20ml soya sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
10g spring onion
• To prepare the kushiage – place the salmon and onion in a skewer and cover it with flour.
• Then dip it with egg and cover with bread crumbs.
• Next deep fry until it get golden brown in colour.
• Serve with tonkatzu sauce on top and garnish with lemon slices.
• To prepare the fried rice – mix together the rice and chopped vegetables in a hot frying pan. Mix and press the rice while cooking.
• Correct seasoning with salt and pepper and add a dash of soya sauce to enhance the flavour and add colour.