Pan Roast Halwayo
4 halwayo fillet [160g]
200g pink rate potato
12 asparagus tips
4 tomato roma
4 sea scallops
30ml olive oil
5g himalayan salt
2g white pepper
4 puff pastry (cooked)
5g mix herbs
100g asparagus trimmings
100ml veg stock
1tsp chopped chives
• Prepare a asparagus cream with the trimmings of the asparagus tips used finish it with cream, butter, seasoning and chopped chives.
• Roast the tomatoes with herbs and olive oil in a medium hot oven for I hour to make it concentrated in the flavours.
• Roast the rate potatoes with herbs and garlic and keep them hot.
• Peel the tips of the asparagus and cook them in salted boiling water.
• Cook the shallots with caramelized sugar and olive oil until soft.
• Marinate the halwayo and the sea scallops and cook them in a heavy bottom on the skin side.
• Reheat the cooked puff pastry and arrange it with sliced potato, cooked shallots and top it with the fish and place it in the centre of the plate.
• Place the asparagus on one side of the plate and garnish the other side with the comfit tomato and the sea scallop.
• Pour the asparagus emulsion on the asparagus and on the plate neatly.