Korean chicken balls
For Chicken Ball
100g chicken Brazilian (minced)
15g bread crumbs (panko)
A dash of salt and black pepper
Oil (vegetable) for frying
50g Korean chili paste
10cc soya sauce
6pcs local lettuce
1pc cucumber (thinly sliced)
• Place the minced chicken in a bowl and add carrot, leek, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, egg and mix well.
• Mould the mixture into 15g each chicken balls and deep fry in oil.
• To prepare the sauce – add all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
• Put this mixture on top of the fried chicken balls.
• To prepare the vegetables – cut the lettuce, cucumber and carrot into thin slices.