If you've ever dreamed of having takeaway delivered to you on the beach, this is your chance.
That's because food ordering platform Talabat is teaming up with restaurants across the city to bring you al fresco dining on the sand.
It means that beachgoers can get food from top takeaways delivered directly to their favourite picknicking spots.
Hotspots have been launched at Umm Suqeim 2 Beach and Zabeel Park, where drivers will meet hungry diners under the Smart Palm solar panels to deliver delicious food.
Each site has three Smart Palm locations, meaning there are multiple locations where you can order from until the end of May.
Restaurants on board include Applebee's, Nando's and Chin Chin - as well as Sushi Counter, Burger King and the Small Cakes Cupcakery.
It's a little bit fiddly, but Talabat has provided handy instructions to help:
• Open the Talabat App
• Select Umm Suqeim 2 or Zabeel Park as your delivery area
• Choose your food from any of the available restaurants and go to check-out
• Pin your location on the map and click ‘Confirm’
• Select ‘House’ as the address type
• On both the ‘Street’ and ‘House’ sections of the form, write ‘Smart Palm’ and the number of the Palm closest to you (you can find the number written on the Smart Palm itself)
• Include your mobile number so the driver can contact you when they arrive
• Pay as normal and await your delivery
Talabat at the Beach and Talabat at the Park, every day until the end of May. Umm Suqeim 2 Beach and Zabeel Park. Talabat.com.