Summer can be the best time of year to take care of your body – whether it’s to hit the gym, get cracking on that new diet or head to the spa.
Well to help us through the summer months, and make the most of the opportunity, The Ritz-Carlton Dubai JBR has announced a monthly wellbeing programme to take you through the hotter months and over towards the end of the year.
Launching on Monday July 8 and taking place on a monthly basis, the “Balancing Rituals” programme gives guests the chance try different types of yoga, Pilates, functional conditioning – with access to spa treatments (extra charge, but you'll get special rates for booking in on the day) and pool and private beach access chucked in, with sessions starting from Dhs95 per person (spa treatments sold separately).
Each class kicks off at 10.30am, and includes a 60-minute wellness session, followed by light refreshments and full access to the pool and beach.
The schedule for the season is.
- July 8 – Pilates
- August 5 – Samurai and Namaste Yoga & Skin Analysis Workshop
- September 9 – Tai chi and Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation
- October 7 – Chado Aqua Fitness
- November 4 – Animal Flow Yoga
- December 9 – The Festive Season of Giving Fucntional Range Conditioning and Cooking Demonstration
Dhs95. Monthly. The Ritz-Carlton Dubai, JBR (04 318 6520).