Never tried yoga before and need a good stretch? Or maybe you’re up giving HIIT Yoga a go? Whatever the case, you may as well try one for free.
In fact, make the nine, as Yoga House at the InterContinental Dubai Marina is having a special open day to celebrate its new studio opening – from beginners' yoga to intense HIIT sessions.
Taking place on Saturday January 18, classes start off at 9.30am all the way until 6.30pm with each session offering a different variation of yoga. Try it out and see which once strikes your fancy.
Check out the schedule below and take your pick or one (or all?).
- Vinyasa Flow with Jatta Tjurin - 9.30am
- Hatha Flow with Enrica Andreetto - 9.30am
- Ashtanga For Beginners with Jatta Tjurin - 10.45am
- HIIT Yoga with Kelsi Gardiner - Noon
- Pre-natal yoga with Kelsi Gardiner - 1pm
- Get In Shape Yoga with Danielle Bailey - 2pm
- Vinyasa Flow with Mylene Pezzotti - 3pm
- Yin Stretch with Mylene Pezzotti - 4.15pm
- Jivamukti Yoga with Andreea Gurbina - 6pm
Enjoyed being a little more flexible that usual? Yoga House is also having a flash sale to mark its third opening, which includes a 20 percent discount on its three and six month unlimited passes.
The membership applies to all three studios including The Greens and Hilton Al Habtoor City. It only lasts until Saturday January 18, so be sure to make up your mind quick.
It’s recommended to book a class in advance to secure a spot, and you can do that by heading right here.
Looking for more ways to own that cobra pose? We’ve gathered the best yoga studios in Dubai. Click here to check them out.
Go on, stretch it out.
Free classes. Saturday January 18, 9.30am onwards (timings vary). Yoga House, InterContinental Dubai Marina, www.yogahouse.ae (050 578 9585).