If you've made enough banana bread to last you a lifetime, and still need ways to use up those ripe bananas, check out this banana and walnut muffin recipe from Marina Social Dubai's head chef Will Stanyer.
• 250g yoghurt
• 250g plain Flour
• 75g vegetable oil
• 1 medium egg
• 125g caster sugar
• 10g baking powder
• 75g banana flesh - chopped
• 75g walnuts
• Place all ingredients except the banana and walnuts and mix to a smooth paste using either a wooden spoon of a mixer.
• Mix through banana and walnuts.
• Spoon the mix into lined muffin tins and bake at 180˚C for 10 to 15 minutes for smaller muffins, or for around 20 minutes for large ones.
• Use a cake tester to ensure the muffins are cooked – it should go into the muffin and come out clean when it is cooked through.
• Allow to cool slightly before serving.