Love baking? Time Out Dubai, in association with Lurpak, has recently launched the brand-new baking contest Rate My Bake.
And if you're looking for something to whip up in the kitchen this week, this double chocolate sea salt brownie recipe from Lurpak will be right up your street.
Whether you're super at sourdough or brilliant at banana bread, we want to see your offerings. Tag us @timeoutdubai_food and send your photos to email@example.com to get our judges ratings on your creations. Click here for more.
In the mean time, get ready to bake a batch of these brownies and wow all your friends.
• 350g 70% dark chocolate, broken into small chunks
• 350g Lurpak Unsalted Butter
• 6 eggs
• 495g caster sugar
• 5ml vanilla extract
• 230g plain flour
• 100g dark cocoa powder
• 150g roughly chopped white chocolate
• ½ tsp flaky sea salt
• Preheat oven to 175°. Line a 30cm x 25cm, deep cake tin with baking paper.
• Melt dark chocolate and unsalted butter together in a bowl over a bain marie (hot water).
• Beat eggs and caster sugar together until pale and creamy.
• Stir in the chocolate mixture and vanilla. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder, and stir to combine.
• Fold in the chopped white chocolate and pour into the prepared tin.
• Sprinkle over the sea salt and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until cooked through.
• Cool in the tin before cutting into 5cm squares.
For more recipes click here. For more about Rate My Bake, click here.